Lentil and Roasted Vegetable Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
An incredibly satisfying salad- filling, wholesome yet nearly decadent with the creamy, herb-infused dressing. A fabulous Sunday lunch.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 cup French green lentils
- 8 cups combination of greens- torn green leaf lettuce, escarole, etc
- 2 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup kefir
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon white miso OR 2 anchovies, chopped
- 3–4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1–2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs- parsley, tarragon and chives
- preheat oven to 400.
- roast veggies: toss broccoli & greens with olive oil, season with salt & pepper. roast on a baking sheet for ~20 minutes, stirring once.
- cook lentils: bring to a boil in 2 cups water, cover & simmer ~ 20 min. drain.
- create dressing: add herbs, sour cream, kefir, garlic, anchovies, lemon, salt & pepper to blender or food processor. blend until smooth. taste & adjust seasonings.
- toss roasted veggies with lentils and greens.
Serve with dressing alongside. enjoy!
5820 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Tuesday 10:00 am – 6:00pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 6:00pm
Friday 10:00 am – 6:00pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00pm